In this episode I sit down with Karen Greene from Life Pack Labs to talk about an often overlooked step in development, medical device packaging. We talk about steps that can save you time and money to market, and why you should consider your packaging from the very beginning of your project.
- Why packaging should be considered right at the onset of your product development.
- Why the primary packaging is important for sterile medical devices and how this saves time and money if done early
- The purpose of the secondary packaging for your product.
- Things to consider when designing the tertiary packaging.
- How Karen’s team uses temperature chambers to simulate “aging” and test your product.
Take Action: Download your 7 Essentials For Successful Medical Package Design Here
“Your packaging is really a part of the product itself.” – Karen Greene
Read more »
Business owners and marketers in all industries are constantly trying to get ahead of the latest trend or social platform or trying to reach that one person that can propel their product. But really, the answer to business success is far simpler than you might think.
In fact, the best marketing advice for anyone is unequivocally:
What does this mean?
Recently, marketing expert and leader of the 311,000 member Medical Devices Group on LinkedIn, Joe Hage came on Inspired by Imua to share best practices for medical device development professionals.
Read more »
I was off to a rough start with this website but it’s live now so enjoy! Things are still in the works and we appreciate any feedback you may have. Enjoy!