I was off to a rough start with this website but it’s live now so enjoy! Things are still in the works and we appreciate any feedback you may have. Enjoy!
In this episode I sit down with Brandon T. Adams who is the author and founder of Keys to the Crowd. Brandon leaves it all on the table sharing his story from watching his dad sell ice as a child to launching his first successful kickstarter campaign, then most recently raising over a whoppin’ $453k for a client.
- Brandon’s first introduction to entrepreneurship.
- His inspiration to start his first company.
- How Brandon transitioned from his first product and became a crowdfunding expert.
- Why he started the Young Entrepreneurs Convention.
- How he landed big name speakers like Kevin Harrington, John Lee Dumas, and others.
- Why you should do things that scare you.
- How you can win a free VIP ticket to the Young Entrepreneurs Convention
- Raising $453,803 on Kickstarter.
Join me as I talk with Tara Anderson. She works by day as the Director of Product Management at 3D Systems and foster mom for dogs with Peace to Paws by night. Learn how she ties her two passions together by helping change special needs animal’s lives through 3D printing and biomedical engineering. **Scroll below to see Derby videos!**
- How Tara entered the 3D printing industry.
- The process in which Derby was evaluated for prosthetics.
- The full story of Derby the Dog’s journey.
- Why 3D printing may not be the best solution for all cases.
- The future of 3D printing.
In this episode, Joe Hage shares the most important marketing and communications tips for companies going through medical device development. He gives the following actionable advice + more:
- How to connect with influential people and actually get a response.
- How to use LinkedIn when looking for investors in your product.
- Why communication is the key to achieving you goal.
This episode is an introduction to the Inspired by Imua podcast, covers what to expect when listening, and dives deep into what inspires Meghan Alonso to help others through their journey of medical product development.
- What is Inspired by Imua and what does Imua mean?
- Meghan M. Alonso’s personal story and what drives her passion to help medical device companies
- What you can expect from this podcast.