JULY 27TH — IMUA SERVICES & COGENT LAW PRESENT:
5 IP ESSENTIALS FOR MEDTECH & BIOTECH STARTUPS
Thurs, JuLY 27th, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Central
Cogent Law INSIDE OF WE WORK, 1875 K St. NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Join us for an educational evening focused on the intellectual property essentials for your startup. Meet others in our community, connect, and collaborate. Network with like minded entrepreneurs, startups, students, researchers and anyone interested in starting their own business in the medtech, biotech, medical device, or IVD fields.
SPEAKER: Evan Smith, Managing Partner, Cogent Law Group
Evan Smith is a serial entrepreneur who is also an attorney, electrical engineer, MBA holder, and a sound engineering expert. Evan has started and founded multiple companies including ones with international reach. He is a licensed intellectual property attorney with decades of experience in all aspects of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret protection activities and strategies.
- 5:30-6:30 Check in and networking
- 6:30-7:00: Presentation
- 7:00-7:10: Optional tour of We Work
- 7:10-7:30 Networking
- $9.97 early bird through June 22nd
- $14.97 general admission through June 27th
- each ticket includes appetizers and drinks
BECOME A SPONSOR….GET YOUR BRAND OUT IN FRONT OF RTC’S NEWEST STARTUPS:
- Sponsor tables available for $74.99 and include admission for 2, 6 ft. table, logo on event page, and a 1 minute company highlight